Health and Safety consultants in Ware and the home counties
Our aim is to simplify Health and Safety by making life easier for our clients by offering realistic pragmatic advice and solutions. Providing good Health and Safety practice is largely down to common sense. Our objective is to provide consultancy services to organisations of all sizes in various sectors and environments.
We work with all types of SME’s to comply with insurance risk improvements.
We can provide Health and Safety audits this would be a full inspection of your workplace. A full audit report would be prepared detailing recommendations. Guidance and all required assistance will be given.
We can also produce a bespoke Health and Safety Management System, tailored to your company’s needs, and full training will be given on its use and implementation.
We work closely with our clients and are also able to produce Health and Safety policies procedures and risk assessments.
Having these items in place could assist you in winning more contracts for your business.
We are able to assist our clients to gain various safety accreditations including CHAS, EXOR, Construction Line and Safe Contractor.
We can also provide cost effective fixed monthly packages that are flexible. Which are designed to address your specific business needs.
We also work with health and social care providers covering all areas of Compliance under the Health and Social Care Act 2008. We carry out thorough audits of your care environment and help you to improve your CQC (Care Quality Commission) rating.
These include auditing all CQC outcomes to CQC standard. (Including specific audits such as Infection Control). We provide action plans for improvement of your service and even assist you with completion.
We can help you manage and avoid enforcement action, liaise with CQC on your behalf and advise or manage on all of your registration applications and notifications.
- Ensure legal compliance to avoid claims prosecution financial penalties or imprisonment
- To prevent accidents and ill health
- Avoidance of increased insurance premiums by not being proactive in limiting liabilities
- Improving workplace moral increases employee performance and less absenteeism
- Commercial reputation is enhanced with an organisation that has a good safety record
- Offer only simple practical solutions that can be implemented with minimum cost and effort
- We believe success is achieved only when working in partnership with clients
- Experienced and suitably qualified personnel that are registered with various safety institutions
- Formulate policies and strategies
- Undertake Risk assessments and communicate corrective measures minimising risks
- Undertake audits and inspections to increase legal compliance and awareness
- Creation and implementation of bespoke Health and Safety management systems
We believe from the onset that the client should know how much a project could cost to complete without any surprises. We offer in our quotations the option to pay a fixed monthly fee for our services.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements