We have expertise in assisting all type of businesses to undertake effective Fire Risk Assessments to prevent or reduce the likelihood of fire which could result in loss of life, injury or significant property damage.
Any business that employs 5 or more people is required by law to have an up to date written Fire Risk Assessment. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 affects all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupation (HMOs).
More commonly known as the Fire Safety Order (FSO), it covers almost all fire safety related legislation.
The law applies if:
- You have responsibly for business premises
- You are an employer or self-employed with business premises
- Have responsibly for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- You are a charity or voluntary organisation
- You are a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
Our Commitment to all our clients is:
- Produce a report which is easy to understand with any corrective measures needed
- Provide on-going support following the fire risk assessment
- We can provide fire training to comply with the Fire Reform Order 2005
- Our fire risk assessors have experience in assessing all type of premises, including Flats, Retail premises, Schools, Care Homes, Leisure centres, Hotels, and all type of industrial premises.
Call us free on 0800 690 6293 or e-mail us on email@example.com for further information.
We have developed a range of professional services to cater for all aspects of your health and safety needs…